Ecommerce Operation Executive
Ecommerce Operation Executive APPLY NOW
Tampines Operation 29 Feb 2024 Full time
We are looking for someone who is responsible for executing marketing, operations and merchandise tactics that drive increased sales and profits and achieve corporate sales goals through Ecommerce marketplaces.
- Manage company’s top tier Marketplace accounts such as Shopee and RedMart etc.
- Analyse sales trends, top performing products and expenses.
- Manage Marketplaces orders for pick up on daily basis
- Setting up promotion campaigns on the Marketplace accounts
- Listing new products on the Marketplace accounts
- Monitor and update inventory on the Marketplace accounts
- Liaise with various Marketplace Account Managers to drive sales and traffic
- Minimum of 1 year of experience with any marketplace is desired, e-Commerce online store experience, and other marketplaces such as Amazon or other platforms is a big plus.
- Optimise product listings, including product images and descriptions, to maximise visibility and sales performance.
- Develop and execute promotional campaigns and strategies to drive traffic and increase sales.
- Clear understanding of E-commerce and/or online retail industry best-practices required.
- Design and execute test strategies to evaluate the effectiveness of marketing initiatives and optimise campaign performance.
- Monitor and analyse the performance of campaigns and market initiatives, providing insights and recommendations for improvement.
- An expert’s grasp of Excel and other MS Office tools.
- Must be able to work on large scale data.
- Results driven with excellent analytical skills.
- Ability to multitask and meet deadlines while maintaining strong attention to details.
- Must be a Singaporean, Singaporean PR
- Knowledge of E-Commerce business platform.