Event Promoter (at Takashimaya) APPLY NOW
We’re looking for an experienced Event Promoter to help us plan and execute a successful event. The ideal candidate will have a strong track record of promoting and organizing events, as well as a deep understanding of the event planning process. They will be able to work closely with our team to ensure that all aspects of the event are taken care of, and they will be able to handle any last-minute changes or problems that may come up. If you have a passion for event planning and promotion, and you think you have what it takes to help us throw a great event, we want to hear from you!
- Setting up and maintaining a demonstration area, such as a table, stand, or booth at various events.
- Keeping the demonstration area tidy and well stocked with products, samples, and/or literature.
- Demonstrating the features of a product or service to potential customers.
- Employing interactive materials such as videos, charts, or slideshows to share information about a product or service, when necessary.
- Answering any questions potential customers might have about a product or service.
- Recording transactions and stock levels.
- Generating reports that outline customers’ interest levels, questions asked, number of products/samples/literature sold and/or distributed at various events.
- Staying up to date with product or service features.
- Proven working experience as a promoter.
- Excellent communication, presentation, and leadership skills.
- Proven track record of successful promotions.
- Customer-oriented approach.
- Outgoing and friendly personality.
- Professional appearance.
- Korean speaking is a plus
- Internship can be turned to full time position if qualified.