- Due to the manufacturing nature of ECOZEN, there are spread marks at the inlet. This is a normal and all products are the same. While the inlet location mark may be different for each tableware, it is not a defective product and you can use it with confidence.
- ECOZEN tablewares are strong against stains, hence they don't discolour easily even if you put kimchi or curry on them. Instances where the tablewares are stained due to storing curry for long hours or heated in the microwave, please note that it will return to its original colour when dried in the sun after washing.
- While the product is generally durable and scratch-resistant, it is important to note that deep scratches caused by forks or pointed objects may raise hygienic concerns, in which case it is recommended to replace the item
- Deformation might occur if you boil it for a long time or leave it in the microwave for more than 3 minutes.
- When using dishwasher, it is recommended to use at below 100°C to prevent deformation (Hot air/UV Sterilisation UNSAFE)
- Please note that UV sterilisation is not recommended as it may change the nature of the product, shorten its lifespan, and discolour the tableware.
- When doing hot water sterilisation, do not soak it inside for long, sterilise it as if blanching. It is recommended to boil water, turn off the heat, soak for 10-20 seconds, and then remove immediately.
SHOP WITH CONFIDENCE
Thank you for shopping with ToppingsKids! Your satisfaction is always top of our mind and we’re committed to providing you with a delightful shopping experience. Every brand and product we introduce you is well-known, popular and quality guaranteed in Korea. Hope you enjoy parenting with our collections as much as we do. We also do our best to provide a dedicated Customer Experience to help you with all of your shopping needs. Please drop us an email if you need our assistance. Email: email@example.com
*For Self Collection orders, collection will have to be done within the next 3 weeks at our official opening hours: Monday - Friday, 10am - 5pm. Avoiding lunch time from 1pm - 2.30pm. If you are unable to pick up your parcel within the next 3 weeks, a $4.50 charge will be incurred for us to ship your parcel to you.
We provide free shipping for domestic orders over SGD $100. All orders are sent via trackable mail or courier. We aim to dispatch your items within 3 working days of receiving an order (Monday through Friday excluding weekends and public holidays), hence you should receive your items within 3 to 5 working days (also excluding weekends and public holidays). Delivery charge is S$4.50 flat rate for orders below S$100. Please ensure that a representative is available at the stipulated delivery address during working hours to sign for your package. If there is no one at home when the delivery man arrives, he will contact you to reschedule the delivery date.
If you require split shipping, please take note that an additional S$4.50 charge will be incurred to arrange for a separate delivery. This additional charge applies to orders both below and above S$100.
*For preorders, please check the terms and conditions below or check the delivery schedule by clicking here. During the COVID-19 period, there are a lot of uncertainties with regards to our delivery services. Please note that there may be slight delays in delivery.
Exchange is only available with the same item when goods are damaged or faulty due to our mistake.
Do drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and item exchange information within 7 days for Singapore customers and 14 days for overseas customers from the day you receive your shipment. Kindly check your shipment once you receive it immediately or within the 7 days period, As we will not be held responsible for the faulty goods after 7 days.
We’re not providing an exchange service if you change your mind. To be eligible for an exchange, the items must be received in new, unwashed, and unworn condition with all tags attached, in original packaging.
For Momsboard, the original box must be kept and used for the exchange. Used merchandise will not be accepted for exchange. No delivery fee will be charged as we caused any inconvenience to our precious customers!
Alternatively, do fill in this form for any return/exchange cases for processing here.
We seek your understanding of this policy.
At ToppingsKids, all products are listed in Singapore Dollar (SGD) and excluded delivery costs. We reserve the right to change pricing or run promotion at our discretion and without notice.
We accept Visa and Mastercard via Paypal’s secure transaction platform.
If your item or order is a PREORDER (i.e. backorder), it will be shipped out on the designated shipping date listed in the product details. You can also choose to check the delivery schedule here. If the delivery date is indicated with estimation, we will reach out ot you individually to inform the period when the delivery date is confirmed. If your PREORDER contains items with different shipping dates, your order will be shipped out on the date that the last item is available for shipment. If your PREORDER contains extra items (non-PREORDER), everything will be shipped out together when your PREORDER items are available for shipping.
* Note, if you wish for your in-stock items to be shipped immediately, please place a separate order for in-stock items only. As the shipping amount you are charged during check out is based on a single package, you will need to place separate orders for the in-stock items to be shipped out earlier than your PREORDER items.
Once you have placed an order via our website you will immediately receive a confirmation email. This is automatically generated. For all orders that are returned due to an incorrect address, a fee will be imposed for repacking and postage.
Our privacy is important for us too! Any personal information that you provide is strictly confidential and will only be used to process your order. We will not disclose your information to third parties.
To be advised separately on Instagram. Thank you! :)