Content Creator, Photo/ Video/ Illustration Editor APPLY NOW
Position : Content Creator, Photo/ Video/ Illustration Editor
(Full-time/ Intern depending on job experience, Full time position required min. 2 years experience.)
This position is required to handle all creative works for e-commerce company to build up strong brand and communicate with the regular & potential customers through contents and design created.
It includes planning marketing schedule and strategy for certain product/ brand, creating contents for website, social media, social ads, newsletters and on/offline events, shooting and editing photos, creating illustrations, write up for social media and press depending on the needs of the business.
- Creating marketing materials, design images/ campaign banner/ filming and editing videos/ newsletters for our website, IG, marketplaces and offline event with in-dept understanding about the product, brand and our audience
- Management of Facebook and Instagram social networks (writing, publication planning, social ads)
- Designing physical products such as in-house goods, packaging, and etc.
- Product shoots, line sheets, advertising executions and any other visual projects in line with brand building or marketing activities
- Creating product pages with detailed information and visual content
- Proficient at Adobe, Illustration, Video editing tools, Photoshop and etc.
- Contents creation experience.
- Strong verbal & written communication skills (English)
- Able to work both independently, efficient, fast, responsible, trustworthy and able to meet timelines
- Able to handle multiple projects at one time
- Possess a keen eye for detail, creativity and an interest in lifestyle, trends and kids products
- Communicative, responsive, teachable and willing to learn
- Knowledge of E-commerce (Shopify) is a plus
- Korean speaking is a plus
- Internship can be turned to full time position if qualified.
- Do provide your portfolio or articles that you created